Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Little Secret About Your Car

I have been driving for years, I would think I should have noticed this little secret on the dashboard of my car that was infront at me the whole time but I did not and I bet many of you did not either.

When you have your new car arriving at the gas station, do you wondered which side is the gas filler cap is on the car?



The normal method to identify which side the gas filler cap located was either do not bother or just to stick your head out the window and look, sometime may even try to see in the side mirrors or even get out of the car, right!

Here is a little secret which you may consider helpful. If you look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of a gas pump? The handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the gas pump? For digital ODO meter used in a newer car (i.e. Myvi), there should be a little arrow on the left site if the gas filler cap is on the left.



If your tank is on the left, the handle or arrow pointer will be on the left. On another hand, if your tank is on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment